CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day Three

This was another amazing day with Ana! What a wonderful child that God has made! I have the privilege of visiting Ana two times each day. Each time I spend time with her I feel more connected. God is so good! It is incredible to see God at work making families. After the morning visit, I went back to my hotel room to spend time praying and reading the Bible. As I was reading, the Lord brought two different verses to me. I would like to share those with you.

The first is Psalm 100:5 and it says,

"For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations."

Ana's middle name is Faith. God has been teaching our family so much about faith and trusting Him in and through this entire process, from the beginning until now. God's faithfulness toward us as people does not end. And God is so good. We will continue placing our faith and trust in Him alone as we continue and bring Ana home to join our family...the family God has chosen for her.

The second verse from the Bible is James 1:17 which says,

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Ana is such a blessing to us...a gift from God. God does not change. He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. He wants us all to trust Him and follow Him where He leads. It is so humbling for me to be able to follow God, obey Him, and trust Him with all that I am.

The second visit that I had, during the afternoon, was even better than the first. God is truly blessing this time I have had to spend with her. Here are some pictures and a couple video clips from today. I hope and pray you can see God working through this adoption process. Trust Him and place your faith in Him and He will guide you where He wants you to be. There is no better place than where God wants us to be. Enjoy the pics and clips!

Blessings,

Mike


video video

2 comments:

  1. Mike and Gail, watching the videos makes me cry. I am SO THANKFUL that she will be coming home to your tender loving care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike you sing a whole lot better than I ever will! I just may need to record your voice instead and play it for my boys:)

    ReplyDelete